What is Tadacip 20mg?
- Tadacip 20mg medicine effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus successfully increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body.
- The drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate.
- It is important to know that there are a few medicines that react with Tadacip 20mg Tablet resulting in dangerous side effects.
How does Tadacip 20 treat men’s erectile dysfunction?
- Erectile dysfunction is diagnosed in a man if he is unable to have an erection or maintain an erection for more than 3 months at least as occasionally; almost all men have problems with erection.
- In order for a man to have an erection, there must be a sufficient amount of blood flowing to a man’s male organ when he is aroused.
- Because of this ample amount of blood flowing to the penis when a man is aroused, he may have an erection.
- But if a man is suffering from an erectile dysfunction condition, there is a very low amount of blood flowing to the penis. As a consequence, a man can have no erections or weaker erections.
- When a man takes a tablet of Tadacip 20, the blood vessels in the muscles lining the penis become smooth because of the medication.
- As these muscles are smooth, the blood vessels present there (the lines of the muscles) expand due to the medicine’s effects.
- Now, because of the expanded vessels, there will be more blood flow to the penis.
- This causes a man to have an erection when he is aroused, and this medicine only gives erection when it is accompanied by arousal.
How to use Tadacip 20 to treat men’s erectile dysfunction?
- Tadacip 20 is a 20 mg dose of Tadalafil medicine, and it should be taken when and when appropriate for your sexual pleasure.
- A single tablet of Tadacip 20 is to be taken with water 30 minutes before you plan to enjoy the pleasures of making love.
- This tablet begins to show its effects on the male body within 30 minutes and the effects last up to 36 hours, the long half-life of this medicine is the reason why many men call it a weekend pill.
- Your doctor will send you more detailed dosage instructions that would have been adapted to suit your body’s needs.
- Please keep a 24-hour gap between two doses of Tadacip 20, this simple step will help you ensure that you do not run the risk of side effects or overdoses.
Benefits Of Tadacip Tablet
In Erectile dysfunction
- Tadacip 20 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis.
- This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
- It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take this medicine if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
Side effects Of Tadacip 20 Mg
Major & minor side effects for Tadacip 20 MG Tablet
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
Why Tadacip (Tadalafil) More In Demand?
- The main advantage of Tadacip that agent is its long-lasting effect, which occurs approximately in 15-20 minutes after intake and remains for the next 36 hours.
- Maximum efficiency is observed 5-6 hours after use. After that, it is gradually eliminated from the body. Moreover, it has a real difference from other tablets treating sexual disorders – its effect lasts thirty-six hours. No other medicament’s can boast of such a result.
- Owing Tadacip (Tadalafil) a man can gain an improved erection and have sex for 30 minutes and longer. But this is not all advantages of this remedy. Its main active ingredient is effective only if the man is sexually excited.
- This means that an erection will appear exactly at the moment when it is necessary to have sex, that is when commanded by a man. Tadalafil does not result in permanent erection within all 36 hours of action.
How Tadacip Works?
- Tadacip 20 tablets contain tadalafil, which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to cause an erection.
- During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase.
- This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection.
- Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection.
- Tadacip 20 inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
What medications interact with Tadacip 20?
- Several medications interact with Tadacip 20 and should either not be taken while you are taking Tadacip 20 or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Tadacip 20: any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina
- Drugs that affect Tadacip 20: antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, antacids, ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV
- Drugs that are affected by Tadacip 20: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions, drugs for high blood pressure (may need dose adjustment).